The Cambridge Trust for New Thinking in Economics (CTNTE) has announced its first conference since the global pandemic – Policies to Tackle the Cost of Living Crisis.
Speakers will cover a range of topics and potential solutions to spiralling costs of living, including:
– the macroeconomic implications of basic income
– the role of technology in reducing labour income
– the funding of basic income via direct money financing
– the links between wealth and income, and their implications for basic income
– national solutions to the cost of living crisis
Read the conference invitation and more details here.