The Cambridge Trust for New Thinking in Economics (CTNTE) has announced its first conference since the global pandemic – Policies to Tackle the Cost of Living Crisis.
Speakers will cover a range of topics and potential solutions to spiralling costs of living, including:
– the macroeconomic implications of basic income
– the role of technology in reducing labour income
– the funding of basic income via direct money financing
– the links between wealth and income, and their implications for basic income
– national solutions to the cost of living crisis
Read the conference invitation and more details here.
Have you constructed a position on allowing each adult human being on the planet to accept an actual local social contract and claim an equal Share of the global human labor futures market?
Why don’t we own access to our labors?
Who should be excluded, why?