A meeting of the Basic Income Earth Network General Assembly will be held online, in connection with the 2023 BIEN Congress, on Saturday, 26 August 2023 at 13:00h British Summer Time (UTC+1).
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can do so by following the few simple steps outlined here. Please note that new memberships cannot be received at the meeting or during the week before it.
Invitation to affiliated organizations to apply to host the 2025 congress. Please apply by writing to the secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents will be useful for members to review ahead of this year’s General Assembly meeting:
- GA 2023 agenda
- Affiliation request from Sri Lanka
- Minutes of the 2022 General Assembly
- BIEN’s constitution, as amended following the general meeting of members held on the 17th December 2020 and subsequently agreed by the UK Charity Commission.
- BIEN’s internal rules as amended following the general meeting of members held on the 17th December 2020.
- Treasurer’s report to the GA 2023
- BIEN half year accounts January 1 to June 30 2023
- BIEN Annual Report and Accounts 2022
- Report by the Chair and Vice Chair
- Secretary’s Report.
- Hubs Coordinator Report
- News Service Report
- Opinion Editor Report
- Social Media Report
- Academic Research Editor Report
- Report from the Clarification of the Basic Income Definition Working Group
- Public Outreach Report
- Details of the Executive Committee election can be found here.